We are looking for an eager self-starting Travel Operator to join our Travel Team!
As a Travel Operator you are responsible for an efficient and successful operation of our new Travel Product. Your goal is to decrease the operational workload and guide the implementation of Travel in the organisation. Furthermore you are the linking pin between Travel and the Accounts and Sales teams in order to make Travel a joint success.
- Develop a deep understanding in all aspects of the Travel product & processes;
- Maintain the big picture and coordinate the entire Travel operations in order to improve performance;
- 60% of your time you participate in the operational tasks in all phases of the Travel product, together with the Travel team;
- 40% of your time you actively looking for process improvements to help on board and manage Travel clients in a faster, more time and cost efficient manner;
- Work with Accounts and Sales teams to ensure Travel Team goals are met. Your multidisciplinary team management skills are key to success;
- Work closely with Product Owner Travel in getting the team and product to a higher level;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers as hotels and Travel Booster;
- Monthly finance overviews;Take ownership of all Travel processes and do what you think is necessary to get the job done
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in travel, tourism, business studies or comparable;
– 3 years of relevant project management experience;
– Eager and a self starter
– Entrepreneurial mindset;
– Speak and write Dutch and English fluentlyand are in the possession of both a working- and residency permit for the Netherlands;
– Excellent organization and administrative skills. Proactively prioritize work with minimal direction and effectively manage resources to meet objectives and deadlines;
– You’re a quick learner and willing to help out wherever needed;
– Problem solver;
– Great communication skills and the ability to motivate others;
– Working experience in a fast paced environment;
– Knowledge of the Travel or Event industry.
What we offer you
This position is an opportunity at a successful, growing, dynamic and international company. Paylogic has an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit which you can use to reach our goals.
Next to this we also offer:
– A competitive salary;
– Enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
– Successful, quickly growing and expanding organization;
– An atmosphere that is collaborative and challenging;
– An international and informal working environment;
– A good company culture to work and develop yourself in, together with time for social events.
– This is a full time job and our office is located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
Salaris indicatiein overleg
ErvaringJunior (2-5 jaar ervaring)