We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and fun person who loves to write to become our Online Marketing Intern and help make our website and Saleduck brand an even bigger success in Europe.
Who are we?
Saleduck is an online deal community where you come to discover deals. We currently operate in 15 markets within Europe and Asia, with aspirations to further expand our reach. Our team is vibrant, young and international. We are a data driven company and we take pride in our innovative identity. Saleduck is awarded the Deloitte Fast50 – 14th fastest growing technology company in The Netherlands 2016 and the FD Gazellen – Top 100 fastest companies in The Netherlands 2016.
As our Online Marketing intern you will be part of our international team that helps expand our successful online coupon platform and grow the Saleduck brand in Europe. You will contribute to big results with your great writing skills, communication and personal interests for online marketing. With the help of our experienced Country Manager, the other team members, marketing tools, insights and training you will get the most out of your internship! You will be based in the heart of Amsterdam!
Start: January/February 2018
Period: Minimally 5 or 6 months
Working hours: Full time
Work place: Amsterdam
- Writing daily offers and coupons in your native language and adding them to the site.
- Write great native content and blog posts.
- Manage the Saleduck social media platforms.
- Assisting the Country Manager.
- Setting up online marketing campaigns.
- Analyse online traffic and optimize web and social content.
- Maintaining the online community.
- Help with long-term growth of the Saleduck website.
- You are currently a registered student either Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business.
- You speak and write native Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Flemish, French, German or Swedish.
- You are fluent (or near to fluent) in English.
- You are available for a period of 5 or 6 months.
Preferred Skills not required
- Familiar with Communications, CMS, online marketing, marketing tools, Google analytics and Keyword Planner Tool.
- Market conform internship compensation.
- Training and guidance in small team
- Knowledge online marketing
- Explanation of marketing tools and software programs
- Friday drinks
- International startup environment
- Free bootcamp training (weekly) with personal trainer
- Free lunch and drinks
- Awesome down to earth and international colleagues
- Ping Pong daily
Interested? Send your CV and exciting in Dutch or English towards email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your earliest possible entry date. We are looking forward to your application!
Salaris indicatiein overleg
ErvaringGeen ervaring vereist
Gerelateerde vacatures (50)
Creatieve crossmedia, (online) marketing en e-commerce stage geplaatst op 18 november 2017 Stage