Our Affiliate Specialist is a born networker!
You dare to take up the task of developing and managing the affiliate marketing strategy. You lead the start-up of our affiliate program on cross-country level, recruit new affiliates, reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationships with existing affiliates. We will get you started by letting you monitor the performance of current affiliate campaigns. You join our marketing team and work closely with our sales department.
You are successful because you know how to respond to the constantly changing market. You are a self-starter and grasp opportunities when they occur. You have a talent for bargaining and you are able to build long-term relationships, in this case with affiliates.
What you will do
- Define, develop and monitor an affiliate marketing strategy;
- Identify and manage affiliate partners;
- Manage existing affiliates, recruit new affiliates, reengage inactive partners;
- Develop targeted campaigns and follow up on performance;
- You have the drive to exceed objectives;
- You are able to multitask and take part in several projects simultaneously;
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- You have +/- 3 years of relevant experience;
- You are praised for your communication skills;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 31 (0) 65 77 12 614 for more information.
ErvaringJunior (2-5 jaar ervaring)